L.A./Hollywood Guided Tour
Special Hollywood Tour rates for NAM Attendees!
Duration: Approximately eight hours from pickup at the Anaheim Marriott Hotel, to the return at the hotel.
As an option on your activity day, you may choose to go on the fabulous Hollywood Tour. The tour is hosted by CoachUSA, one of the nation’s leading tour companies.
To purchase the exclusive NAM Hollywood Tour, go here,. The deadline to purchase is Wednesday, November 20, 2019.
Coach USA has provided the Hollywood Tour services for NAM families for the last two years at Nationals. The feedback from NAM families is that they have enjoyed the tour and that CoachUSA provided a great tour.
This year, you will book directly with CoachUSA. If you won a state queen title at a 2019 NAM state competition, then your state director has provided you with prize money that covers your choice of the Hollywood Tour or to take part in the Disney Youth Program.
To purchase the Hollywood Tour for you, your family, or friends, just go to the special signup page that CoachUSA has prepared for the NAM Hollywood Tour.
CoachUSA has arrange special pricing exclusively for the NAM Hollywood Tour:
- Adult rate (ages 12 and above*): $49.00
- Child rate (ages 3-11*) $37.00
- Infant (ages 0-2*)
* Your ‘Age’ is your attained age as of the date of the tour.
To purchase the exclusive NAM Hollywood Tour, go here.
The deadline to purchase is Tuesday, November 12, 2019. All orders must be placed by that date. Only online purchases at the official site will be honored.
Be certain to select the correct date for your age group! Available dates:
- Monday, November 25, 2019 (for Pre-Teen and Pre-Teen age groups)
- Tuesday, November 26, 2019 (for Princess age group)
- Friday, November 29, 2019 (for Jr.Teen, Teen and Miss age groups)
Pick-up time: 8:00AM from the Anaheim Marriott Hotel
Drop off/return to the Anaheim Marriott Hotel: 4:00PM. The return time of 4:00PM gets you back in time for the scheduled NAM activities (rehearsals, etc.) for that day.
The areas of interest in the tour include:
- TCL Chinese Theatre: A historic gem, this world-famous cinema has hosted some of the most exclusive movie premieres in Hollywood history
- Dolby Theater: Formerly known as the Kodak Theater, the Dolby Theater is the first permanent home of the glamorous Academy Awards.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: Iconic terrazzo stars grace block after block of city sidewalks on Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street. Can you find your favorite celebrities?
- A great view of The Hollywood Sign: Erected in 1923, this instantly recognizable landmark is now an American national monument. (Pictures taken from designated area at the Kodak Theatre)
- Farmers Market/The Grove: First opened in 1934, this is L.A.’s largest open-air market, with more than 140 shops and restaurants. This is a great spot to grab a tasty snack or to pick up some fun souvenirs. There is also an American Girl store at this location, which many visitors enjoy.
Please note that the Hollywood Tour has been refined from some past years. The visit to Santa Monica Beach has now been removed. While the visit to Santa Monica was enjoyable, it sometimes resulted in traffic delays and for the other stops to be more hurried than necessary. With Santa Monica removed, we have more available time for the stops and for the driving tour.